1 Cor. 3 : 1 ~ 4
1 Brothers, I couldn’t talk to you as spiritual people but as worldly people, as mere infants in the Messiah.[a]
2 I gave you milk to drink, not solid food, because you weren’t ready for it. And you’re still not ready!
3 That’s because you are still worldly. As long as there is jealousy and quarreling among you, you are worldly and living by human standards, aren’t you?
4 For when one person says, “I follow Paul,” and another person says, “I follow Apollos,” you’re following[b] your own human nature, aren’t you?
Meditation ( 10 Min)
1. What does this passage says?
2. What has God reveals to me about God? Teaching about the Christian life?
3. What does God want me to do?
Prayer ( 10 Min)
1. Praise : Praise God for His attributes.
2. Thanksgiving : Thank him for what he has done.
3. Confession : Confess any sin that God reveals.
4. Supplication : Pray for your own needs.
5. Intercession : Pray for the needs of others.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.