1 Cor. 3 : 10 ~ 15
10 As an expert builder using the grace that God gave me, I laid the foundation, and someone else is building on it. But each person must be careful how he builds on it.
11 After all, no one can lay any other foundation than the one that is already laid, and that is Jesus the Messiah.[c]
12 Whether a person builds on this foundation with gold, silver, expensive stones, wood, hay, or straw,
13 the workmanship of each person will become evident, for the day of judgment[d] will show what it is, because it will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each person’s action.
14 If what a person has built on the foundation survives, he will receive a reward.[e]
15 If his work is burned up, he will suffer loss. However, he himself will be saved, but it will be like going through fire.
Meditation ( 10 Min)
1. What does this passage says?
2. What has God reveals to me about God? Teaching about the Christian life?
3. What does God want me to do?
Prayer ( 10 Min)
1. Praise : Praise God for His attributes.
2. Thanksgiving : Thank him for what he has done.
3. Confession : Confess any sin that God reveals.
4. Supplication : Pray for your own needs.
5. Intercession : Pray for the needs of others.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.