1 Sam. 25 : 32 - 35
32 David replied to Abigail, “Praise the Lord, the God of Israel, who has sent you to meet me today!
33 Thank God for your good sense! Bless you for keeping me from murder and from carrying out vengeance with my own hands.
34 For I swear by the Lord, the God of Israel, who has kept me from hurting you, that if you had not hurried out to meet me, not one of Nabal’s men would still be alive tomorrow morning.”
35 Then David accepted her present and told her, “Return home in peace. I have heard what you said. We will not kill your husband.”
Meditation ( 10 Min)
1. What does this passage says?
2. What has God reveals to me about God? Teaching about the Christian life?
3. What does God want me to do?
Prayer ( 10 Min)
1. Praise : Praise God for His attributes.
2. Thanksgiving : Thank him for what he has done.
3. Confession : Confess any sin that God reveals.
4. Supplication : Pray for your own needs.
5. Intercession : Pray for the needs of others.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.