Mark 15 : 42 ~ 47
42 This all happened on Friday, the day of preparation,[j] the day before the Sabbath. As evening approached,
43 Joseph of Arimathea took a risk and went to Pilate and asked for Jesus’ body. (Joseph was an honored member of the high council, and he was waiting for the Kingdom of God to come.)
44 Pilate couldn’t believe that Jesus was already dead, so he called for the Roman officer and asked if he had died yet.
45 The officer confirmed that Jesus was dead, so Pilate told Joseph he could have the body.
46 Joseph bought a long sheet of linen cloth. Then he took Jesus’ body down from the cross, wrapped it in the cloth, and laid it in a tomb that had been carved out of the rock. Then he rolled a stone in front of the entrance.
47 Mary Magdalene and Mary the mother of Joseph saw where Jesus’ body was laid.
Meditation ( 10 Min)
1. What does this passage says?
2. What has God reveals to me about God? Teaching about the Christian life?
3. What does God want me to do?
Prayer ( 10 Min)
1. Praise : Praise God for His attributes.
2. Thanksgiving : Thank him for what he has done.
3. Confession : Confess any sin that God reveals.
4. Supplication : Pray for your own needs.
5. Intercession : Pray for the needs of others.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.