1 Cor. 7 : 36 ~ 40
36 If a man thinks he is not behaving properly toward his virgin,[v] and if his passion is so strong that he feels he ought to marry her, let him do what he wants; he isn’t sinning. Let them get married.
37 However, if a man stands firm in his resolve, feels no necessity, and has made up his mind to keep her a virgin, he will be acting appropriately.
38 So then the man who marries the virgin acts appropriately, but the man who refrains from marriage does even better.
39 A wife is bound to her husband as long as he lives. But if her husband dies, she is free to marry anyone she wishes, only in the Lord.
40 However, in my opinion she will be happier[w] if she stays as she is. And in saying this,[x] I think that I, too, have God’s Spirit.
Meditation ( 10 Min)
1. What does this passage says?
2. What has God reveals to me about God? Teaching about the Christian life?
3. What does God want me to do?
Prayer ( 10 Min)
1. Praise : Praise God for His attributes.
2. Thanksgiving : Thank him for what he has done.
3. Confession : Confess any sin that God reveals.
4. Supplication : Pray for your own needs.
5. Intercession : Pray for the needs of others.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.