1 Cor. 9: 15 ~ 18
15 But I have not used any of these rights, and I’m not writing this so that they may be applied in my case. I would rather die than let anyone deprive me of my reason for[f] boasting.
16 For if I preach the gospel, I have nothing to boast about, for this obligation has been entrusted to me. How terrible it would be for me if I didn’t preach the gospel!
17 For if I preach voluntarily, I get a reward, but if I am unwilling to do it, I am still entrusted with that obligation.
18 What, then, is my reward? It is[g] to be able to preach the gospel free of charge, and so I never resort to demanding my rights when I’m preaching[h] the gospel.
Meditation ( 10 Min)
1. What does this passage says?
2. What has God reveals to me about God? Teaching about the Christian life?
3. What does God want me to do?
Prayer ( 10 Min)
1. Praise : Praise God for His attributes.
2. Thanksgiving : Thank him for what he has done.
3. Confession : Confess any sin that God reveals.
4. Supplication : Pray for your own needs.
5. Intercession : Pray for the needs of others.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.