1 Cor. 4 : 6 ~ 13
6 Brothers, I have applied all this to Apollos and myself for your benefit, so that you may learn from us not to go beyond what the Scriptures say.[d] Then you will stop boasting about one person at the expense of another.
7 For who makes you superior? What do you have that you did not receive? And if you did receive it, why do you boast as though you did not receive it?
8 You already have all you want! You have already become rich! You have become kings without us! I wish you really were kings so that we could be kings with you!
9 For it seems to me that God has put us apostles on display in last place, like men condemned to death. We have become a spectacle for the world, for angels, and for people to stare at.
10 We are fools for the Messiah’s[e] sake, but you are wise in the Messiah.[f] We are weak, but you are strong. You are honored, but we are dishonored.
11 We are hungry, thirsty, dressed in rags, brutally treated, and homeless, right up to the present.
12 We wear ourselves out from working with our own hands. When insulted, we bless. When persecuted, we endure.
13 When slandered, we answer with kind words. Even now we have become the filth of the world, the scum of the universe.
Meditation ( 10 Min)
1. What does this passage says?
2. What has God reveals to me about God? Teaching about the Christian life?
3. What does God want me to do?
Prayer ( 10 Min)
1. Praise : Praise God for His attributes.
2. Thanksgiving : Thank him for what he has done.
3. Confession : Confess any sin that God reveals.
4. Supplication : Pray for your own needs.
5. Intercession : Pray for the needs of others.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.