1 Cor. 10:14 ~24
14 And so, my dear friends, keep on running away from idolatry.
15 I am talking to sensible people. Apply what I am saying to yourselves.
16 The cup of blessing that we bless is our fellowship in the blood of the Messiah,[f] isn’t it? The bread that we break is our fellowship in the body of the Messiah,[g] isn’t it?
17 Because there is one loaf, we who are many are one body, because all of us eat from the same loaf.
18 Look at the Israelis from a human point of view.[h] Those who eat the sacrifices share in what is on the altar, don’t they?
19 Am I suggesting that an offering made to idols means anything, or that an idol itself means anything?
20 Hardly! What they offer, they offer to demons and not to God, and I do not want you to become partners with demons.
21 You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons. You cannot dine with the Lord and dine with demons,
22 or you’ll provoke the Lord to jealousy, won’t you? Are we stronger than he is?
23 Everything is permissible, but not everything is helpful. Everything is permissible, but not everything builds up.
24 No one should seek his own welfare, but rather his neighbor’s.
Meditation ( 10 Min)
1. What does this passage says?
2. What has God reveals to me about God? Teaching about the Christian life?
3. What does God want me to do?
Prayer ( 10 Min)
1. Praise : Praise God for His attributes.
2. Thanksgiving : Thank him for what he has done.
3. Confession : Confess any sin that God reveals.
4. Supplication : Pray for your own needs.
5. Intercession : Pray for the needs of others.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.