Luke 22: 63 - 71
63 The guards in charge of Jesus began mocking and beating him.
64 They blindfolded him and said, “Prophesy to us! Who hit you that time?”
65 And they hurled all sorts of terrible insults at him.
66 At daybreak all the elders of the people assembled, including the leading priests and the teachers of religious law. Jesus was led before this high council,[f]
67 and they said, “Tell us, are you the Messiah?”
But he replied, “If I tell you, you won’t believe me.
68 And if I ask you a question, you won’t answer.
69 But from now on the Son of Man will be seated in the place of power at God’s right hand.[g]”
70 They all shouted, “So, are you claiming to be the Son of God?”
And he replied, “You say that I am.”
71 “Why do we need other witnesses?” they said. “We ourselves heard him say it.”
Meditation ( 10 Min)
1. What does this passage says?
2. What has God reveals to me about God? Teaching about the Christian life?
3. What does God want me to do?
Prayer ( 10 Min)
1. Praise : Praise God for His attributes.
2. Thanksgiving : Thank him for what he has done.
3. Confession : Confess any sin that God reveals.
4. Supplication : Pray for your own needs.
5. Intercession : Pray for the needs of others.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.