1 Cor. 8: 9 ~ 13
9 But you must see to it that this right of yours does not become a stumbling block for those who are weak.
10 For if anyone with a weak conscience sees you, who know better, eating in an idol’s temple, he will be encouraged to eat what has been offered to idols, won’t he?
11 In that case, the weak brother for whom the Messiah[e] died is ruined by your knowledge.
12 When you sin against your brothers in this way and wound their weak consciences, you are sinning against the Messiah.[f]
13 Therefore, if food that I eat[g] causes my brother to stumble, I will never eat meat again, in order to keep my brother from stumbling.
Meditation ( 10 Min)
1. What does this passage says?
2. What has God reveals to me about God? Teaching about the Christian life?
3. What does God want me to do?
Prayer ( 10 Min)
1. Praise : Praise God for His attributes.
2. Thanksgiving : Thank him for what he has done.
3. Confession : Confess any sin that God reveals.
4. Supplication : Pray for your own needs.
5. Intercession : Pray for the needs of others.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.