Thought for the day : Don’t you remember God’s faithfulness?
Mark 8 : 16 ~ 21
16 At this they began to argue with each other because they hadn’t brought any bread.
17 Jesus knew what they were saying, so he said, “Why are you arguing about having no bread? Don’t you know or understand even yet? Are your hearts too hard to take it in?
18 ‘You have eyes—can’t you see? You have ears—can’t you hear?’[a] Don’t you remember anything at all?
19 When I fed the 5,000 with five loaves of bread, how many baskets of leftovers did you pick up afterward?” “Twelve,” they said.
20 “And when I fed the 4,000 with seven loaves, how many large baskets of leftovers did you pick up?” “Seven,” they said.
21 “Don’t you understand yet?” he asked them.”
Meditation ( 10 Min)
1. What does this passage says?
2. What has God reveals to me about God? Teaching about the Christian life?
3. What does God want me to do?
Prayer ( 10 Min)
1. Praise : Praise God for His attributes.
2. Thanksgiving : Thank him for what he has done.
3. Confession : Confess any sin that God reveals.
4. Supplication : Pray for your own needs.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.