1 Cor. 7 : 1 ~ 9
1 Now about what you asked: “Is it advisable for a man not to touch a woman inappropriately?”[a]
2 Yes, and yet[b] because sexual immorality is so rampant,[c] every man should have his own wife, and every woman should have her own husband.
3 A husband should fulfill his obligation to his wife, and a wife should do the same for her husband.
4 A wife does not have authority over her own body, but her husband does. In the same way, a husband doesn’t have authority over his own body, but his wife does.
5 Do not withhold yourselves from each other unless you agree to do so just for a set time, in order to devote yourselves to prayer.[d] Then you should come together again so that Satan does not tempt you through your lack of self-control.
6 But I say this as a concession, not as a command.
7 I would like everyone to be unmarried,[e] like I am. However, each person has a special gift from God, one this and another that.
8 I say to those who are unmarried, especially to widows: It is good for them to remain like me.
9 However, if they cannot control themselves, they should get married, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.
Meditation ( 10 Min)
1. What does this passage says?
2. What has God reveals to me about God? Teaching about the Christian life?
3. What does God want me to do?
Prayer ( 10 Min)
1. Praise : Praise God for His attributes.
2. Thanksgiving : Thank him for what he has done.
3. Confession : Confess any sin that God reveals.
4. Supplication : Pray for your own needs.
5. Intercession : Pray for the needs of others.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.