Acts 18: 9 - 17
9 One night the Lord spoke to Paul in a vision: “Do not be afraid; keep on speaking, do not be silent.
10 For I am with you, and no one is going to attack and harm you, because I have many people in this city.”
11 So Paul stayed in Corinth for a year and a half, teaching them the word of God.
12 While Gallio was proconsul of Achaia, the Jews of Corinth made a united attack on Paul and brought him to the place of judgment.
13 “This man,” they charged, “is persuading the people to worship God in ways contrary to the law.”
14 Just as Paul was about to speak, Gallio said to them, “If you Jews were making a complaint about some misdemeanor or serious crime, it would be reasonable for me to listen to you.
15 But since it involves questions about words and names and your own law—settle the matter yourselves. I will not be a judge of such things.”
16 So he drove them off.
17 Then the crowd there turned on Sosthenes the synagogue leader and beat him in front of the proconsul; and Gallio showed no concern whatever.
Meditation ( 10 Min)
1. What does this passage says?
2. What has God reveals to me about God? Teaching about the Christian life?
3. What does God want me to do?
Prayer ( 10 Min)
1. Praise : Praise God for His attributes.
2. Thanksgiving : Thank him for what he has done.
3. Confession : Confess any sin that God reveals.
4. Supplication : Pray for your own needs.
5. Intercession : Pray for the needs of others.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.