Thought for the day : Heaven will pass but God’s word remains.
Luke 21: 29 - 38
29 Then he gave them this illustration: “Notice the fig tree, or any other tree.
30 When the leaves come out, you know without being told that summer is near.
31 In the same way, when you see all these things taking place, you can know that the Kingdom of God is near.
32 I tell you the truth, this generation will not pass from the scene until all these things have taken place.
33 Heaven and earth will disappear, but my words will never disappear.
34 “Watch out! Don’t let your hearts be dulled by carousing and drunkenness, and by the worries of this life. Don’t let that day catch you unaware,
35 like a trap. For that day will come upon everyone living on the earth.
36 Keep alert at all times. And pray that you might be strong enough to escape these coming horrors and stand before the Son of Man.”
37 Every day Jesus went to the Temple to teach, and each evening he returned to spend the night on the Mount of Olives.
38 The crowds gathered at the Temple early each morning to hear him.
Meditation ( 10 Min)
1. What does this passage says?
2. What has God reveals to me about God? Teaching about the Christian life?
3. What does God want me to do?
Prayer ( 10 Min)
1. Praise : Praise God for His attributes.
2. Thanksgiving : Thank him for what he has done.
3. Confession : Confess any sin that God reveals.
4. Supplication : Pray for your own needs.
5. Intercession : Pray for the needs of others.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.