1 Cor. 4 : 1 ~ 5
1 Think of us as servants of the Messiah[a] and as servant managers entrusted with God’s secrets.
2 Now it is required of servant managers that each one should prove to be trustworthy.[b]
3 It is a very small thing to me that I should be examined by you or by any human court. In fact, I don’t even evaluate myself.
4 For my conscience is clear,[c] but that does not vindicate me. It is the Lord who examines me.
5 Therefore, stop judging prematurely, before the Lord comes, for he will bring to light what is now hidden in darkness and reveal the motives of our hearts. Then each person will receive his praise from God.
Meditation ( 10 Min)
1. What does this passage says?
2. What has God reveals to me about God? Teaching about the Christian life?
3. What does God want me to do?
Prayer ( 10 Min)
1. Praise : Praise God for His attributes.
2. Thanksgiving : Thank him for what he has done.
3. Confession : Confess any sin that God reveals.
4. Supplication : Pray for your own needs.
5. Intercession : Pray for the needs of others.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.