1 Cor. 11: 17 ~ 22
17 Now I am not praising you in giving you the following instructions. When you gather, it is not for the better but for the worse.
18 For in the first place, I hear that when you gather as a church there are divisions among you, and I partly believe it.
19 Of course, there must be factions among you to show which of you are genuine!
20 When you gather in the same place, it is not to eat the Lord’s Supper.
21 For as you eat, each of you rushes to eat his own supper, and one person goes hungry while another gets drunk.
22 You have homes in which to eat and drink, don’t you? Or do you despise God’s church and humiliate those who have nothing? What should I say to you? Should I praise you? I will not praise you for this!
Meditation ( 10 Min)
1. What does this passage says?
2. What has God reveals to me about God? Teaching about the Christian life?
3. What does God want me to do?
Prayer ( 10 Min)
1. Praise : Praise God for His attributes.
2. Thanksgiving : Thank him for what he has done.
3. Confession : Confess any sin that God reveals.
4. Supplication : Pray for your own needs.
5. Intercession : Pray for the needs of others.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.