Luke 6: 27 - 36
27 “But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,
28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.
29 If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them.
30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back.
31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.
32 “If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them.
33 And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners do that.
34 And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, expecting to be repaid in full.
35 But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked.
36 Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.
Meditation ( 10 Min)
1. What does this passage says?
2. What has God reveals to me about God? Teaching about the Christian life?
3. What does God want me to do?
Prayer ( 10 Min)
1. Praise : Praise God for His attributes.
2. Thanksgiving : Thank him for what he has done.
3. Confession : Confess any sin that God reveals.
4. Supplication : Pray for your own needs.
5. Intercession : Pray for the needs of others.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.