Judges 6 : 33 - 40
33 Soon afterward the armies of Midian, Amalek, and the people of the east formed an alliance against Israel and crossed the Jordan, camping in the valley of Jezreel.
34 Then the Spirit of the Lord clothed Gideon with power. He blew a ram’s horn as a call to arms, and the men of the clan of Abiezer came to him.
35 He also sent messengers throughout Manasseh, Asher, Zebulun, and Naphtali, summoning their warriors, and all of them responded.
36 Then Gideon said to God, “If you are truly going to use me to rescue Israel as you promised,
37 prove it to me in this way. I will put a wool fleece on the threshing floor tonight. If the fleece is wet with dew in the morning but the ground is dry, then I will know that you are going to help me rescue Israel as you promised.”
38 And that is just what happened. When Gideon got up early the next morning, he squeezed the fleece and wrung out a whole bowlful of water.
39 Then Gideon said to God, “Please don’t be angry with me, but let me make one more request. Let me use the fleece for one more test. This time let the fleece remain dry while the ground around it is wet with dew.”
40 So that night God did as Gideon asked. The fleece was dry in the morning, but the ground was covered with dew.
Meditation ( 10 Min)
1. What does this passage says?
2. What has God reveals to me about God? Teaching about the Christian life?
3. What does God want me to do?
Prayer ( 10 Min)
1. Praise : Praise God for His attributes.
2. Thanksgiving : Thank him for what he has done.
3. Confession : Confess any sin that God reveals.
4. Supplication : Pray for your own needs.
5. Intercession : Pray for the needs of others.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.