1 Cor. 11: 28 ~ 34
28 A person must examine himself and then eat the bread and drink from the cup,
29 because whoever eats and drinks[i] without recognizing the body,[j] eats and drinks judgment on himself.
30 That’s why so many of you are weak and sick and a considerable number are dying.[k]
31 But if we judged ourselves correctly, we would not be judged.
32 Now, while we are being judged by the Lord, we are being disciplined so we won’t[l] be condemned along with the world.
33 Therefore, my brothers, when you gather to eat, wait for each other.
34 If anyone is hungry, he should eat at home, so that when you gather it may not bring judgment on you. And when I come I will give instructions concerning the other matters.
Meditation ( 10 Min)
1. What does this passage says?
2. What has God reveals to me about God? Teaching about the Christian life?
3. What does God want me to do?
Prayer ( 10 Min)
1. Praise : Praise God for His attributes.
2. Thanksgiving : Thank him for what he has done.
3. Confession : Confess any sin that God reveals.
4. Supplication : Pray for your own needs.
5. Intercession : Pray for the needs of others.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.