Luke 22: 39 - 46
39 Then, accompanied by the disciples, Jesus left the upstairs room and went as usual to the Mount of Olives.
40 There he told them, “Pray that you will not give in to temptation.”
41 He walked away, about a stone’s throw, and knelt down and prayed,
42 “Father, if you are willing, please take this cup of suffering away from me. Yet I want your will to be done, not mine.”
43 Then an angel from heaven appeared and strengthened him.
44 He prayed more fervently, and he was in such agony of spirit that his sweat fell to the ground like great drops of blood.[e]
45 At last he stood up again and returned to the disciples, only to find them asleep, exhausted from grief.
46 “Why are you sleeping?” he asked them. “Get up and pray, so that you will not give in to temptation.”
Meditation ( 10 Min)
1. What does this passage says?
2. What has God reveals to me about God? Teaching about the Christian life?
3. What does God want me to do?
Prayer ( 10 Min)
1. Praise : Praise God for His attributes.
2. Thanksgiving : Thank him for what he has done.
3. Confession : Confess any sin that God reveals.
4. Supplication : Pray for your own needs.
5. Intercession : Pray for the needs of others.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.