Acts 17: 1 - 9
1 When Paul and his companions had passed through Amphipolis and Apollonia, they came to Thessalonica, where there was a Jewish synagogue.
2 As was his custom, Paul went into the synagogue, and on three Sabbath days he reasoned with them from the Scriptures,
3 explaining and proving that the Messiah had to suffer and rise from the dead. “This Jesus I am proclaiming to you is the Messiah,” he said.
4 Some of the Jews were persuaded and joined Paul and Silas, as did a large number of God-fearing Greeks and quite a few prominent women.
5 But other Jews were jealous; so they rounded up some bad characters from the marketplace, formed a mob and started a riot in the city. They rushed to Jason’s house in search of Paul and Silas in order to bring them out to the crowd.
6 But when they did not find them, they dragged Jason and some other believers before the city officials, shouting: “These men who have caused trouble all over the world have now come here,
7 and Jason has welcomed them into his house. They are all defying Caesar’s decrees, saying that there is another king, one called Jesus.”
8 When they heard this, the crowd and the city officials were thrown into turmoil.
9 Then they made Jason and the others post bond and let them go.
Meditation ( 10 Min)
1. What does this passage says?
2. What has God reveals to me about God? Teaching about the Christian life?
3. What does God want me to do?
Prayer ( 10 Min)
1. Praise : Praise God for His attributes.
2. Thanksgiving : Thank him for what he has done.
3. Confession : Confess any sin that God reveals.
4. Supplication : Pray for your own needs.
5. Intercession : Pray for the needs of others.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.