1 Cor. 6 : 12 ~ 17
12 Everything is permissible for me, but not everything is helpful. Everything is permissible for me, but I will not allow anything to control me.
13 Food is for the stomach, and the stomach is for food, but God will make them both unnecessary. The body is not meant for sexual immorality but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body.
14 God raised the Lord, and by his power he will also raise us.
15 You know that your bodies belong to the Messiah,[d] don’t you? Should I take what belongs to the Messiah[e] and unite them with a prostitute? Certainly not!
16 You know that the person who unites himself with a prostitute becomes one body with her, don’t you? For it is said, “The two will become one flesh.”[f]
17 But the person who unites himself with the Lord becomes one spirit with him.
Meditation ( 10 Min)
1. What does this passage says?
2. What has God reveals to me about God? Teaching about the Christian life?
3. What does God want me to do?
Prayer ( 10 Min)
1. Praise : Praise God for His attributes.
2. Thanksgiving : Thank him for what he has done.
3. Confession : Confess any sin that God reveals.
4. Supplication : Pray for your own needs.
5. Intercession : Pray for the needs of others.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.